Gomti refers to the sacred river in mystical Dwarka (India) where this natural talisman is found, and chakra means a wheel. It is also known as Cows ’s Eye, Naga Chakra, Dwarka Chakra, Krishna Chakra and Lakshmi Chakra. — Approx. One inch wide.
- Gomti Chakra is used as a natural lucky yantra (talisman) that can bless people with good health and wealth.
- Gomti Chakra is blessed by Lord Krishna and is dear to Goddess Lakshmi.
- Gomti Chakra placed in the foundation of buildings is believed to bless the residents with long life.
- Gomti Chakra is hung in front of the house for peace and prosperity.
- Gomti Chakras (11) are wrapped in a red cloth and placed in rice containers to avoid scarcity.
- Gomti Chakra is believed to bring success when used in spiritual rituals.
- Gomti Chakra is especially known to protect children from harm.
- Gomti Chakra is the operculum of a kind of rare sea snail in the family Turbinidae, as a naturally created product in the form of a shell stone.
- Gomti Chakra used by Astral Gemstone Talismans come from the Gomti River, in Dwarka, India, the City of Lord Krishna, hence the name “Gomti.”
- Gomti Chakra features the spiraling structure representing, Fibonacci Number, The Golden Ratio – representing Phi – life’s spiraling pattern. The sacred spiral is an ancient symbol of growth and evolution dating back eons and has been used in Asia as also by the ancient Greeks. Everything that grows follows a spiral shape. You can see these spirals in trees, galaxies, cell growth, DNA etc.
- Gomati Chakra resembles the Sudarshan Chakra or Discus of Lord Krishna who ruled Dwarka 5000 years ago. The word Chakra is from the Sanskrit, meaning “discus”.
- Gomti Chakras are considered sacred by Hindus & Buddhists, giving wealth, health, and success.
Astral Gemstone Talismans are proud to introduce the MYSTIC EYE talismans set together with a fine yellow sapphire for Jupiter in heavy gold-plated 925 silver at a very affordable price – available to most every level of society and beneficial to all..