The Gomti “MAGIC EYE” Chakra – Wholesale (minimum 12 pieces)
Astral Gemstone Talismans™ proudly presents the auspicious Gomti “Magic Eye” Chakra Talisman. It is an extraordinary Operculum shell from a rare sea snail in the Turbinidae Family. Hindus and Buddhists believe it is a sacred amulet to bless people with good health, success and wealth.
Our Gomti Chakra is enriched with a natural 3mm Jupiter – Yellow Sapphire mounted in a 925 sterling Silver pendant, plated in heavy 18K Gold.
Each Magic Eye is 1.1” wide, presented in a luxurious Silk bag and a 4-page full-color brochure in English and Thai.
For orders exceeding 200 sets, if you desire, your brochures can include your store’s contact details: not AGT’s™.
For a handsome profit, you are cordially invited to acquire these auspicious treasures for the low-wholesale price of less than US$67.00: INCLUDING SHIPPING (Minimum 12 Sets.).
Suggested Retail Price: $195.00.
12 Sets @ $67.00/Each
13-24 Sets @ $63.00/Each
25-49 Sets @ $60.00/Each
50-99 Sets @ $57.00/Each
100-199 Sets @ $55.00/Each
200-500 Sets @ $53.00/Each (200+ sets can includes custom address brochures)
1000 Sets @ Please Contact Us Today
Note: Pictured display chain not included.
The Brochure Shows These Auspicious Benefits and Significance of AGT’s™ Magic Eye Pendant
- Found in the depths of the Gomti River in Dwarka, Western India
- “Chakra” is Sanskrit, meaning “wheel” to represent Almighty Krishna’s war discus
- Also known as Cow’s Eye, Naag Chakra, Dwarka Chakra and Krishna Chakra
- Brings blessings from Lord Krishna
- Brings blessings from Lakshmi Devi, Goddess of Wealth
- Placed in the foundations of buildings, blesses the residents with Long Life
- Hung in front of your house brings Peace and Prosperity
- 11 Gomti Chakras may be wrapped in a red cloth and placed in rice or wheat containers to ensure Food Security
- The natural spiral pattern on the backside represents the Sacred Golden Ratio or Phi: the ancient symbol of Growth and Evolution, linking Past to Present. It dates back eons encompassing Chinese, Asian, Mesopotamian and Ancient Western Cultures.
- Especially known to protect children from harm